CATHY THE CARROT is a vegetable-shaped baby toy perfect for teething, sensory play, and bath time - all the while introducing them to a healthy lifestyle at an early age! Safe for kids, worry free play! Made with 100% natural rubber from Malaysian Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates the baby's senses and soothes teething gums
- Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes
- Safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free
- Highly hygienic. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more
- Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco
- Handmade, which means there may be minor variations in color and shape
Socially responsible. With every Oli & Carol toy purchased, a portion of the proceeds goes to help fund the education of underprivileged kids in India
- Store out of direct sunlight in a dry place
- Clean with soapy water and a damp cloth; do not sterilize
Oli & Carol was started by two young entrepreneurial sisters, Olimpia & Carolina. The brand is based in Barcelona, Spain and specializes in non-toxic, handmade, natural baby rubber toys for modern parents and their kids.